· Arunabha Ghosh (2010) ‘Negotiating around Tradeoffs: Alternative Institutional Designs for Climate Finance’ European Climate Platform Report No. 10, Centre for European Policy Studies, Brussels, 9 December. Available at http://www.ceps.eu/book/negotiating-around-tradeoffs-alternative-institutional-designs-climate-finance.
· Arunabha Ghosh (2010) ‘Climate, trade and global governance in the midst of an economic crisis’ Briefing Paper to the Special Committee on the Financial, Economic and Social Crisis, European Parliament, Brussels, 25 March. Available at http://www.europarl.europa.eu/document/activities/cont/201003/20100330ATT71942/20100330ATT71942EN.pdf
· Arunabha Ghosh (2010) ‘Making climate look like trade? Questions on incentives, flexibility and credibility’ Centre for Policy Research Climate Brief, March. New Delhi.
· ‘Water for life and livelihoods.’ Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly. Hyderabad. 15 December 2006.
· ‘The priorities for water management in India.’ National Parliamentary Forum on Water, Parliament of India. New Delhi. 14 December 2006.